Saturday 19 October 2013

Agents of SHIELD: Meet the team!



I'm loving the new series from Marvel and Joss Whedon, set in the Avengers Universe, with relevant references to the movies, grounding it in the same timeline, but also brand new characters and missions giving it the strength to stand on it's own.

 I plan on doing some sort of review (by which I mean geeking out over the cool new stuff in it!!) sometime around the mid-way point in a few weeks time, but to save time when I get there I thought it'd be good to introduce the key agents involved and thankfully Marvel have done my job for me with a set of 'level 7' videos introducing each character, their skills and history and the actor's own reflections on them.

First up the return of Phil Coulson



Science experts Fitz/Simmonds


'Just the driver' Melinda May


Combat expert Grant Ward

And former anti-SHIELD activist and hacker Skye


So that's the team - more on SHIELD soon!!

No comments: