Wednesday 15 May 2013

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

It's been a while but I'm going to post something current on this blog!!! It's been rumoured, hinted at and anticipated with trembling but the first official trailer for Marvel's 'Agents of SHIELD went online yesterday and here it is in all it's glory!!


It looks like these new agents are going to be investigating the other-worldly and finding their place in a world that is starting to fill up with super-heroes. It looks like it's got great potential with Avengers and Firefly director Joss Whedon heading up the show it's a sure hit!!

I'm hopeful that it can be the new Torchwood and be consitently good, unlike the Who spinoff, which had some great moments but wasn't consistently good.

I've no doubt it will come to Sky and I won't get to see it or blog about it till it's out on DVD but nonetheless I'm excited for this one!!!

Next Up: Doctor Who

No comments: