Monday 20 May 2013

Xbox Event


Yes it's finally here! The new generation Xbox console, following on the heels of the Playstation 4, will be announced tomorrow and you can watch the whole thing live on Xbox Live, Gametrailers and numerous other websites.

It's airing about 6pm in the UK so I'll probably only catch the tail end of it but I'm excited to see what the future holds for Xbox gamers even if it'll be a while before I can afford to buy the shiny new console (assuming it's shiny that is!!).

I'm hopeing for some fun new features - PS4s on the fly video capability and allowing another player to remotely take over your game to get you past a hard boss are pretty revolutionary features and I'm hoping that Xbox can top them with something awesome. 

Anyway, hopefully there'll be a swath of new game announcements, trailers and other tidbits for me to spill over onto this blog.

No comments: