Tuesday 16 November 2010

Heroes: Nowhere Man











Well Heroes appears to be cancelled so no mystery return on the BBC it would seem this time. While it certainly had lost it's steam after the glorious first series I had really hoped that the potential for change left by the end of series 4 (with Claire revealing her powers) would kick start the show into something new.

Well I guess that means Heroes- based content will stop on the blog, I think 'Power Trip' has had it's day among other things, but if you'll indulge me I'd like to wrap up something I did earlier in posting up the Heroes 'Webisodes' - this series 'Nowhere Man' showed Doyle trying to live a normal life before he eventually wound up at the carnival.

YouTube isn't doing it's thing but heroestheseries.com seems to have working videos so thanks to them.

Part 1

Part 2


Part 3

Part 4

There's one more webisode to pop up, but who knows maybe this'll stir up some Heroes interest and maybe they'll get to finish the show off properly.

No comments: