Thursday 21 February 2008

Indiana Jones and Jumper review

Hello, this is a first post from me, Sam Li.
If you haven't seen it by now the new Indiana Jones Trailer is now out, you'll be able to see it on the Indiana Jones website, don't bother looking for it on Apple.
Anyhoo, although Aled will probably rewrite my review, here is my review of the Doug Liman film, Jumper.
Based on the novel of the same name, which is far better (in my opinion, feel free to disagree on my blog) It involes Hayden Christensen's character David Rice who has the ability to "Jump" (teleport) around. He then finds himself hunted by the Paladins and has complications with another Jumper.
It was great entertainment, but it could have had that sci fi cool that films like the Matrix and K-PAX had, had it followed the novel and wasn't so gimmicky.
All in all a very good film. If you want to know the finer details Wikipedia is always on hand. I would recommend it if your looking for a day out with some mates, but i wouldn't go out of my way to see it. Save your money for the bigger films coming out later this year.

1 comment:

A figleaf of your imagination said...

Thanks for your contribution Sam, I was starting to get lonely all by myself here!

Now all we need is a cunning plan to get people to read this blog, hmmm...