Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Scanner Darkly

So I have a scanner now! Well to be more acurate I have a scanner that actually works!! So I thought I'd share with you a few things that I found interesting in comics and things I've read recently, that I haven't been able to stick in posts because the panels haven't made their way to the relevant wikis from whom I regularly source pictures. So here are a few things I've been meaning to grab over previous posts:

Assassin's Creed: The Fall



















This page shows the variety of Assassins around the world, from businessmen to buddhists, it was great to get just a glimpse of the wider world of the order. In Desmond's time the Assassins have been forced to go underground, but it's great to get a shot of them in their glory days.













These guys in black are the Mentor's personal Assassins operating on his direct command, how much they know of the leader was never revealed but they at least knew to bring Daniel to the leader's base.

Knight Errant Aflame

















This is a Daimanite Starcrosser which I failed to find an image for, unfortunately it's blocked a bit by a trooper and some dialogue, but I think it's big enough for you to get the shape of the thing.




















And this is the Freedom Fleet a motley collection of mining and cargo vessels stolen by Kerra to smuggle Daiman's slaves offworld tot eh safety of the Republic.

And that's it for now - but it's not the last you'll be seeing of my scanner, in fact I've some scans to pass on to you very soon...

No comments: